The intuitive1 insulin pump system
Automated insulin delivery on the mylife YpsoPump from your smartphone
The mylife YpsoPump insulin pump can be used in an adaptive automated insulin delivery system, which learns and adjusts according to your needs, when combined with the mylife CamAPS FX app.*
* Note that you require a version of the mylife YpsoPump that is compatible with the mylife CamAPS FX app and a connected Dexcom G6 system to use mylife Loop.
Bolus delivery from your smartphone
The mylife Dose feature of the mylife YpsoPump insulin pump system makes it possible: the option to deliver a bolus right from your smartphone without even touching the pump.*
* Note that you require a version of the mylife YpsoPump that is compatible with mylife Dose to use this new feature. The same pump version that is compatible with mylife Loop also works with mylife Dose.
App-based integration of Dexcom G6
In addition to bolus and basal insulin data of the mylife YpsoPump, the mylife App also displays the glucose values sent every five minutes by the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System.
Your easy-to-learn1 insulin pump system Smart design, small and intuitive1
- Easy to learn1
Your pump features the essential functions. This reduces the effort for training and leaves you more time for therapy management.
- Easy to operate1
The icon-based menu allows for intuitive operation1 via touchscreen. The pre-filled cartridges dispense insulin without the need of manual filling.
- Simply discreet1
The small and lightweight device adapts perfectly to the daily routine of your life1.
- Simple menu navigation, language independent through self-explanatory icons1
- Status screen with all necessary information
- Every function is just a few swipes away
What users say Elisabeth and the mylife YpsoPump
Elisabeth is a student that likes to exercise often. In addition to the gym, the budding nutritionist enjoys visiting markets and trying new foods. Always with her, but barely noticeable: her mylife YpsoPump insulin pump.
Cartridge features at a glance Go for convenience – or an easy-to-handle choice
The mylife YpsoPump is compatible with pre-filled cartridges and with a self-filled reservoir:
- Easy to change1
- Less handling steps compared
to a self-filled cartridge
Empty reservoir for self-filling:
- Self-filled with your insulin of choice
- Easy-to-handle filling system
- Easy-to-read filling level
Quick and convenient1 cartridge change In just three steps
- Return the threaded rod and perform the self-test
- Rotate adapter of the infusion set counterclockwise by 90°
- Remove cartridge
- Insert a full cartridge into the cartridge compartment
- Place adapter of the infusion set upright on the cartridge, rotate clockwise by 90° and close cartridge compartment
mylife YpsoPump Orbit infusion sets For 360° mobility
360° connector rotation makes site selection easy and highly flexible1. mylife YpsoPump Orbit freely rotates 360° meaning the tubing is always in the right direction. This eliminates the need to look at the infusion site to connect or disconnect the tube.
YpsoPump Inset infusion sets The all-in-one concept
The YpsoPump Inset infusion set has a soft cannula and an integrated insertion aid. With the mylife YpsoPump adapter it becomes another option in the choice of your infusion set for the mylife YpsoPump system.
Carrying systems for your mylife YpsoPump Comfortable and discreet
Our carrying systems allow you to carry your mylife YpsoPump comfortably and discreetly, no matter whether you are at work, exercising or going out. We offer a wide range of models. Find the right one for you.
YpsoPump Explorer app Discover the mylife YpsoPump with the 3D pump simulator
Do you want to get a feel for the mylife YpsoPump insulin pump, without being in possession of the physical device? With our YpsoPump Explorer app, you now have the opportunity to experience the pump easily and conveniently on your mobile phone.
- Pump dimensions7.8 × 4.6 × 1.6 cm
- Weight83 g (including battery and filled cartridge)
- Touchscreen dimensions4.1 × 1.6 cm
- Bolus typesStandard, extended, combination and blind bolus.
Stacked bolus possible.
- Bolus setting range0.1 U to 30.0 U
- Bolus increments0.1 U, 0.5 U, 1.0 U and 2.0 U
- Basal rate2 profiles (A and B), freely programmable by the user.
Temporary basal rate available.
- Basal rate setting range0.00 U/h to 40.0 U/h
- Basal rate incrementsRange 0.02 U/h to 1.00 U/h: 0.01 U/h
Range 1.00 U/h to 2.00 U/h: 0.02 U/h
Range 2.00 U/h to 15.0 U/h: 0.1 U/h
Range 15.0 U/h to 40.0 U/h: 0.5 U/h
- Battery1.5 V alkaline battery (LR03), size AAA. Service life typically 30 days of average use (54 U/day; temperature 23 °C ± 2 °C) with activated Bluetooth® function.
- Water protection classificationIPX8 according to EN 60529 (immersion to a depth of 1 m for up to 60 minutes).
- Communication interfaceBluetooth® 4.0 Low Energy
2 400 to 2 483.5 MHz
- Pre-filled insulin cartridges1.6 ml (160 U)
- Self-filled mylife YpsoPump Reservoir1.6 ml (160 U)
100 U/ml, rapid-acting insulin analogue.
Compatible with: Fiasp®, NovoRapid®, Humalog®, Apidra®, Insulin lispro Sanofi®, Lyumjev®.
Are you interested in the mylife YpsoPump?
For more information abot the mylife YpsoPump please provide your details and a member of our customer service team will contact you.
The product images are for illustrative purposes only.
1 Waldenmaier D. et al.: First User Experiences With a Novel Touchscreen-Based Insulin Pump System in Daily Life of Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Experienced in Insulin Pump Therapy. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. 2019;13(1):96-102. doi: 10.1177/1932296818785386.
Dexcom and Dexcom G6 are registered trademarks of Dexcom, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ypsomed is under license.
Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
For safety information on mentioned products, see mylife-diabetescare.com/safety