Discover our mylife Loop Program1!
With the mylife Loop Program1, Ypsomed plan to offer a modular insulin pump system that makes diabetes therapy a smaller thing in your life. Whether using Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System data and fully automated insulin delivery support or just a pump on its own without sensor data, you can control your insulin pump therapy via your smartphone. mylife Loop1 makes your life with diabetes easier.
The three steps of the program bring control, convenience and discreetness to the small and lightweight mylife YpsoPump insulin pump system.
Step 1: App-based Dexcom G6 integration with mylife Assist
The relevant therapy data, from Dexcom G6 data to insulin data, at a glance on the smartphone to support therapy decisions via the mylife App.
You will be able to benefit from the Dexcom G6 without having to replace your current mylife YpsoPump. The only thing you will have to do is to conveniently download or update your mylife App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- App-based integration of CGM values from Dexcom G6 with the mylife YpsoPump system
- Therapy data available at a glance in the mylife App to support therapy decisions
- Use of the CGM values for convenient bolus suggestion calculation
- The mylife App alerts users or followers when glucose values are (trending) high or low
- Option of data sharing with Dexcom Clarity, the mylife Cloud (as of version 2.0) and via Dexcom Follow2 app
Find out more here or download now from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store!3
Step 2: Remote bolus delivery via mylife App with mylife Dose1
Bolus calculation and remote bolus delivery from the smartphone to the mylife YpsoPump.
- Smartphone-based bolus suggestion calculation in the mylife App
- Possibility to release an insulin bolus on the mylife YpsoPump directly via the mylife App
- Remote delivery of standard, extended and combination bolus types
Targeted to be launched in spring 2022.
Step 3: Automated insulin delivery (AID) and pump control via smartphone with mylife Loop1
Planned for early 2022 is the option for automated insulin delivery (AID) with the mylife YpsoPump system.
- Option of controller-enabled, smart and automated insulin delivery
- Automated correction of high and low glucose values with the aim to increase time-in-range based on predicted glucose levels
Later on, a full remote pump control will be available.
- Discreet diabetes care system with the mylife YpsoPump completely controllable via smartphone
Stay in the Loop
Do you wish to stay informed about our mylife Loop Program1? If you do, please fill out the form below and we promise to keep you in the Loop.
Dexcom, Dexcom G6, Dexcom Follow and Dexcom Clarity are registered trademarks of Dexcom, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ypsomed is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
1 mylife Dose, mylife Loop: The innovation described is currently in development. Features and performances of future technologies may vary. Access to future technologies is contingent upon regulatory approval.
2 Up to 5 followers in countries outside of the United States. Following requires the use of a separate Follow App and an internet connection. Do not make diabetes treatment decisions based upon the Dexcom Follow app readings. Always confirm with your compatible smart device or Dexcom receiver.
3 Feature available as of mylife App version 1.8. The access to CGM functionality is country-dependent.
For safety information see Instructions for Use.