Discover our mylife Loop Program1!
With the mylife Loop Program1, Ypsomed plan to offer a modular insulin pump system that makes managing your diabetes therapy less interruptive. Whether using Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System data and fully automated insulin delivery support or just a pump on its own without sensor data, you can control your insulin pump therapy via your smartphone. mylife Loop1 makes your life with diabetes easier.
The three steps of the program bring control, convenience and discreetness to the small and lightweight mylife YpsoPump insulin pump system.
Automated insulin delivery and pump control via smartphone with mylife Loop1
Planned for early 2022 is the option for automated insulin delivery with the mylife YpsoPump system.
- Option of controller-enabled, smart and automated insulin delivery
- Automated correction of high and low glucose values with the aim to increase time-in-range based on predicted glucose levels
App-based Dexcom G6 integration with mylife Assist
Relevant therapy data, from Dexcom G6 data to insulin data, at a glance on a smartphone to support therapy decisions via the mylife App.
You will be able to benefit from the Dexcom G6 without having to replace your current mylife YpsoPump. The only thing you will have to do is download or update your mylife App from the Google Play Store and, when available, from the Apple App Store.
- App-based integration of CGM values from Dexcom G6 with the mylife YpsoPump system
- Therapy data available at a glance in the mylife App to support therapy decisions
- Use of the CGM values for convenient bolus suggestion calculation
- The mylife App alerts users or followers2 when glucose values are (trending) high or low
- Option of data sharing with Dexcom CLARITY, the mylife Cloud (as of version 2.0).
Find out more here or download now from the Google Play Store and, as soon as available, from the Apple App Store!3
Remote bolus delivery via mylife App with mylife Dose1
Bolus calculation and remote bolus delivery from your smartphone to the mylife YpsoPump.
- Smartphone-based bolus suggestion calculation in the mylife App
- Possibility to release a bolus from the mylife YpsoPump directly via the mylife App
- Remote delivery of standard, extended and combination bolus types
Targeted to be launched mid 2022.
Stay in the Loop
Do you wish to stay informed about our mylife Loop Program1? If you do, please fill out the form below and we promise to keep you in the Loop.
Dexcom, Dexcom G6, Dexcom Follow and Dexcom CLARITY are registered trademarks of Dexcom, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
CamAPS® is a registered trademark of CamDiab Ltd.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ypsomed is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
1 mylife Dose, mylife Loop: The innovation described is currently in development. Features and performances of future technologies may vary. Access to future technologies is contingent upon regulatory approval.
2 Up to 5 followers in countries outside of the United States. Following requires the use of a separate Follow App and an internet connection. Do not make diabetes treatment decisions based upon the Dexcom Follow app readings. Always confirm with your compatible smart device or Dexcom receiver.
3 Feature available as of mylife App version 1.8. The access to CGM functionality is country-dependent.
For safety information see www.mylife-diabetescare.co.uk/safety-information