mylife YpsoPump – The small and intuitive insulin pump system
- Small and light-weight device for discreet and comfortable wearing
- Features the essential functions for easy use
- Icon-based, language independent touchscreen for intuitive operation
- Self-filled reservoir for the insulin of choice
- Infusion set freely rotates 360° for alignment at all times
- Bluetooth® integration for wireless connection to the mylife Software and mylife App
Designed to fit your life 30 years of development experience focused on the essentials
Ypsomed has set itself the goal of making medical self-treatment a matter of routine for people with diabetes. This is why the development team of the mylife YpsoPump had your needs in mind. The result is an insulin pump which focuses on the essential functions and is easy to handle. It features the best of 30 years Swiss medical engineering.
- Simply discreet
The small and light-weight device adapts to the daily routine of your life.
- Easy to operate
The icon-based menu allows for intuitive operation via touchscreen.
- Easy to learn
Your pump features the essential functions. This reduces your need for training and leaves you more time for therapy management.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ypsomed AG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Your easy-to-learn insulin pump system Small, intuitive and well thought out
- Small dimensions and well thought out design with only one single function button
- Reliable, discreet blind bolus delivery with supporting vibration alerts
- Cartridge change in three easy steps
- Weighs only 83 grams (including battery and filled cartridge)
- Simple menu navigation regardless of language through self-explanatory icons
- The bright, high contrast touchscreen provides clear readability
- Status screen with all necessary information on pump status
- Every function is just a few swipes away
Quick and convenient cartridge change In only three easy steps
With your mylife YpsoPump, you are not required to change your infusion set everytime you change your insulin cartridge – this ensures you easy, fast and discrete cartridge changes.
Just three easy steps: with the mylife YpsoPump, cartridge changes are simple and convenient.
- Rotate adaptor counterclockwise by 90°
- Remove cartridge
- Return the threaded rod and perform the self-test
- Insert a full cartridge into the cartridge compartment
- Place adaptor upright on the cartridge, rotate clockwise by 90° and close cartridge compartment
- Fill the infusion set
- Engage the infusion set by snapping the tubing cap to the cannula base of the infusion set
How to handle the mylife YpsoPump
- Bolus typesStandard bolus, extended bolus, combination bolus and blind bolus
- Bolus setting range0.1 U to 30 U
- Bolus increments0.1 U, 0.5 U, 1.0 U and 2.0 U
- Basal rate2 profiles (A and B), freely programmable by the user
- Basal rate setting range0.00 U/h to 40.0 U/h
- Battery1.5 V alkaline battery (LR03), size AAA. Service life typically 30 days of average use (54 U/day; temperature 23 °C ± 2 °C)
- Self-filled mylife YpsoPump Reservoir1.6 ml (160 U)
100 U/ml, rapid-acting insulin analogue
- Pump dimensions7.8 cm × 4.6 cm × 1.6 cm
- Weight83 g (including battery and filled cartridge)
- Touchscreen dimensions4.1 cm × 1.6 cm OLED touchscreen
- Warranty4 years
- Water protection classificationIPX8 according to EN 60529 (immersion to a depth of 1 m for up to 60 minutes)
- Communication interfaceBluetooth 4.0 Low Energy 2400 to 2483.5 MHz