mylife YpsoPump – The intuitive insulin pump system
- mylife YpsoPump – the small insulin pump with a touchscreen
- mylife App – comprehensive data at your fingertips
- Self-filled mylife YpsoPump Reservoir – for the insulin of choice
- mylife YpsoPump Orbit infusion set – for more freedom of movement
- mylife Orbit Inserter – for quick and safe insertion of the infusion set1
- mylife Software – therapy management made easy
Enjoy connectivity Digital therapy management made easy
With the aim of optimised communication between people with diabetes and healthcare professionals, the mylife Diabetescare therapy management is an easy-to-use and easy-to-share solution for therapy data. It ensures a convenient and discreet therapy data overview – even on-the-go.
Designed to fit your life 30 years of development experience focused on the essentials
Ypsomed has set itself the goal of making medical self-treatment a matter of routine for people with diabetes. This is why the development team of the mylife YpsoPump had your needs in mind. The result is an insulin pump which focuses on the essential functions and is easy to handle. It features the best of 30 years Swiss medical device engineering.
- Easy to learn1
Your pump features the essential functions. This reduces the effort for training and leaves you more time for therapy management.
- Easy to operate1
The icon-based menu allows for intuitive operation via touchscreen1.
- Simply discreet
The small and lightweight device adapts perfectly to the daily routine of your life1. With the mylife App, you have all essential therapy information discreetly available at all times, even on-the-go.
Your easy-to-learn insulin pump system1 Smart design, intuitive and small
- Small dimensions and smart design1 with only one single function button
- Weighs only 83 grams (including battery and filled cartridge)
- Cartridge change in three easy steps1
- Reliable and discreet blind bolus delivery with supporting vibration alerts
- Simple menu navigation, language independent through self-explanatory icons1
- The bright, high contrast touchscreen provides good readability
- Status screen with all necessary information
- Every function is just a few swipes away
Quick and convenient cartridge change1 In only three easy steps
With mylife YpsoPump cartridge changes are simple and convenient1 in just three easy steps.
- Return the threaded rod and perform the self-test
- Rotate adaptor counterclockwise by 90°
- Remove cartridge
- Insert a full cartridge into the cartridge compartment
- Place adaptor upright on the cartridge, rotate clockwise by 90° and close cartridge compartment
- Perform the priming
- Engage the infusion set by snapping the tubing cap to the cannula base of the infusion set
How to handle the mylife YpsoPump
- Bolus typesStandard, extended, combination and blind bolus. Stacked bolus possible.
- Bolus setting range0.1 U to 30.0 U
- Bolus increments0.1 U, 0.5 U, 1.0 U and 2.0 U
- Basal rate2 profiles (A and B), freely programmable by the user. Temporary basal rate available.
- Basal rate setting range0.00 U/h to 40.0 U/h
- Basal rate incrementsRange 0.02 U/h to 1.00 U/h: 0.01 U/h
Range 1.00 U/h to 2.00 U/h: 0.02 U/h
Range 2.00 U/h to 15.0 U/h: 0.1 U/h
Range 15.0 U/h to 40.0 U/h: 0.5 U/h
- Battery1.5 V alkaline battery (LR03), size AAA. Service life typically 30 days of average use
(54 U/day; temperature 23 °C ± 2 °C) with activated Bluetooth® function.
- Pump dimensions7.8 × 4.6 × 1.6 cm
- Weight83 g (including battery and filled cartridge)
- Touchscreen dimensions4.1 × 1.6 cm
- Water protection classificationIPX8 according to EN 60529 (immersion to a depth of 1 m for up to 60 minutes)
- Communication interfaceBluetooth® 4.0 Low Energy
2 400 to 2 483.5 MHz
- Self-filled mylife YpsoPump Reservoir1.6 ml (160 U)
rapid-acting insulin analogue.
Compatible with: Fiasp®, NovoRapid®, Humalog®, Apidra®
1 Scientific publication of the mylife YpsoPump HomeUse study results: D. Waldenmaier, G. Freckmann et al., First User Experiences With a Novel Touchscreen-Based Insulin Pump System in Daily Life, 2018 JDST Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, 1-7, doi: 10.1177/1932296818785386.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ypsomed is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.