The intuitive1 insulin pump system
Bolus delivery from your smartphone
The bolus delivery feature of the mylife YpsoPump insulin pump system makes it possible: the option to deliver a bolus right from your smartphone without even touching the pump.*
* This feature requires the mylife YpsoPump software version V05.00.XX or higher.
Your easy-to-learn1 insulin pump system Smart design, small and intuitive1
- Easy to learn1
Your pump features the essential functions. This reduces the effort for training and leaves you more time for therapy management.
- Easy to operate1
The icon-based menu allows for intuitive operation1 via touchscreen.
- Simply discreet1
The small and lightweight device adapts perfectly to the daily routine of your life1.
- Simple menu navigation, language independent through self-explanatory icons1
- Status screen with all necessary information
- Every function is just a few swipes away
What users say Elisabeth and the mylife YpsoPump
Elisabeth is a student that likes to exercise often. In addition to the gym, the budding nutritionist enjoys visiting markets and trying new foods. Always with her, but barely noticeable: her mylife YpsoPump insulin pump.
Empty reservoir for self-filling:
- Self-filled with your insulin of choice
- Easy-to-handle filling system
- Easy-to-read filling level
- Glass cylinder
Quick and convenient1 cartridge change In just three steps
- Return the threaded rod and perform the self-test
- Rotate adapter of the infusion set counterclockwise by 90°
- Remove cartridge
- Insert a full cartridge into the cartridge compartment
- Place adapter of the infusion set upright on the cartridge, rotate clockwise by 90° and close cartridge compartment
mylife YpsoPump Orbit infusion sets For 360° mobility
360° connector rotation makes site selection easy and highly flexible1. mylife YpsoPump Orbit freely rotates 360° meaning the tubing is always in the right direction. This eliminates the need to look at the infusion site to connect or disconnect the tube.
Carrying systems for your mylife YpsoPump Comfortable and discreet
Our carrying systems allow you to carry your mylife YpsoPump comfortably and discreetly, no matter whether you are at work, exercising or going out. We offer a wide range of models. Find the right one for you.
YpsoPump Explorer app Discover the mylife YpsoPump with the 3D pump simulator
Do you want to get a feel for the mylife YpsoPump insulin pump, without being in possession of the physical device? With our YpsoPump Explorer app, you now have the opportunity to experience the pump easily and conveniently on your mobile phone.
- Pump dimensions7.8 × 4.6 × 1.6 cm
- Weight83 g (including battery and filled cartridge)
- Touchscreen dimensions4.1 × 1.6 cm
- Bolus typesStandard, extended, combination and blind bolus.
Stacked bolus possible.
- Bolus setting range0.1 U to 30.0 U
- Bolus increments0.1 U, 0.5 U, 1.0 U and 2.0 U
- Basal rate2 profiles (A and B), freely programmable by the user.
Temporary basal rate available.
- Basal rate setting range0.00 U/h to 40.0 U/h
- Basal rate incrementsRange 0.02 U/h to 1.00 U/h: 0.01 U/h
Range 1.00 U/h to 2.00 U/h: 0.02 U/h
Range 2.00 U/h to 15.0 U/h: 0.1 U/h
Range 15.0 U/h to 40.0 U/h: 0.5 U/h
- Battery1.5 V alkaline battery (LR03), size AAA. Service life typically 30 days of average use (54 U/day; temperature 23 °C ± 2 °C) with activated Bluetooth® function.
- Water protection classificationIPX8 according to EN 60529 (immersion to a depth of 1 m for up to 60 minutes).
- Communication interfaceBluetooth® 4.0 Low Energy
2 400 to 2 483.5 MHz
- Self-filled mylife YpsoPump Reservoir1.6 ml (160 U)
100 U/ml, rapid-acting insulin analogue.
For information on compatible insulins visit: mylife YpsoPump Reservoir
Are you interested in the mylife YpsoPump?
For more information abot the mylife YpsoPump please provide your details and a member of our customer service team will contact you.
The product images are for illustrative purposes only.
1 Waldenmaier D. et al.: First User Experiences With a Novel Touchscreen-Based Insulin Pump System in Daily Life of Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Experienced in Insulin Pump Therapy. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. 2019;13(1):96-102. doi: 10.1177/1932296818785386.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ypsomed is under license.
Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
For safety information on mentioned products, see mylife-diabetescare.co.in/safety