The small and intuitive1 insulin pump system
30 years of development experience focused on the essentials
Ypsomed has set itself the goal of making medical self-treatment a matter of routine for people with diabetes. This is why the development team of the mylife YpsoPump had your needs in mind. The result is an insulin pump which focuses on the essential functions and is easy to handle. It features the best of 30 years Swiss medical device engineering.
- mylife YpsoPump – the small insulin pump with a touchscreen
- mylife Assist - app-based integration of Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System
- mylife App – comprehensive data at your fingertips
- Self-filled mylife YpsoPump Reservoir – for the insulin of choice
- mylife YpsoPump Orbit infusion set – for more freedom of movement
- YpsoPump Inset infusion set – with integrated inserter
- mylife Orbit Inserter – for quick and safe insertion of the infusion set1
- mylife Software – therapy management made easy
Brand-new! mylife Assist: app-based CGM integration with the mylife YpsoPump system
Update your mylife App now!
Thanks to the new mylife Assist feature, as a user of our mylife YpsoPump insulin pump and the Dexcom G6, you will have the data of both, the pump and the CGM system in one place: your mylife App on your smartphone.
Your easy-to-learn insulin pump system1 Smart design, intuitive1 and small
- Easy to learn1
Your pump features the essential functions. This reduces the effort for training and leaves you more time for therapy management.
- Easy to operate1
The icon-based menu allows for intuitive operation via touchscreen1.
- Simply discreet1
The small and lightweight device adapts perfectly to the daily routine of your life1. With the mylife App, you have all essential therapy information discreetly available at all times, even on-the-go.
- Simple menu navigation, language independent through self-explanatory icons1
- The bright, high contrast touchscreen provides good readability
- Status screen with all necessary information
- Every function is just a few swipes away
Quick and convenient cartridge change1 In just three steps
- Return the threaded rod and perform the self-test
- Rotate adaptor counterclockwise by 90°
- Remove cartridge
- Insert a full cartridge into the cartridge compartment
- Place adaptor upright on the cartridge, rotate clockwise by 90° and close cartridge compartment
- Pump dimensions7.8 × 4.6 × 1.6 cm
- Weight83 g (including battery and filled cartridge)
- Touchscreen dimensions4.1 × 1.6 cm
- Bolus typesStandard, extended, combination and blind bolus. Stacked bolus possible.
- Bolus setting range0.1 U to 30.0 U
- Bolus increments0.1 U, 0.5 U, 1.0 U and 2.0 U
- Basal rate2 profiles (A and B), freely programmable by the user. Temporary basal rate available.
- Basal rate setting range0.00 U/h to 40.0 U/h
- Basal rate incrementsRange 0.02 U/h to 1.00 U/h: 0.01 U/h
Range 1.00 U/h to 2.00 U/h: 0.02 U/h
Range 2.00 U/h to 15.0 U/h: 0.1 U/h
Range 15.0 U/h to 40.0 U/h: 0.5 U/h
- Battery1.5 V alkaline battery (LR03), size AAA. Service life typically 30 days of average use (54 U/day; temperature 23 °C ± 2 °C) with activated Bluetooth® function.
- Water protection classificationIPX8 according to EN 60529 (immersion to a depth of 1 m for up to 60 minutes).
- Communication interfaceBluetooth® 4.0 Low Energy
2 400 to 2 483.5 MHz
- Self-filled mylife YpsoPump Reservoir1.6 ml (160 U)
100 U/ml, rapid-acting insulin analogue.
Compatible with: Fiasp®, NovoRapid®, Humalog®
All graphics are representational. Your product may look different.
1 Waldenmaier D. et al.: First User Experiences With a Novel Touchscreen-Based Insulin Pump System in Daily Life of Patients With Type 1 Diabetes Experienced in Insulin Pump Therapy. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. 2019;13(1):96-102. doi: 10.1177/1932296818785386.
Dexcom and Dexcom G6 are registered trademarks of Dexcom, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Read the instructions for use and always consult your healthcare professional to see if this product is right for you. For more information please visit www.dexcom.com/en-AU
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ypsomed is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
For safety information on mentioned products, see mylife-diabetescare.com.au/safety