The intuitive insulin pump system
- Features the essential functions for easy use
- Icon-based, language independent touchscreen for intuitive operation
- Small and light-weight device for discrete and comfortable wearing
- Pre-filled cartridge for quick and convenient cartridge change
- Self-filled reservoir for your insulin of choice
- Infusion set freely rotates 360° for perfect alignment at all times
- Bluetooth integration for wireless connection to the mylife Software and mylife App
Designed to fit your life – 30 years of development experience focused on the essentials
Ypsomed has set itself the goal of making medical self-treatment a matter of routine for people with diabetes. This is why the development team of the mylife YpsoPump had your needs in mind. The result is an insulin pump which focuses on the essential functions and is easy to handle. It features the best of 30 years Swiss medical engineering.
- Easy to learn
Your pump features the essential functions. This reduces the need for training and leaves you more time for therapy management.
- Easy to operate
The icon-based menu allows for intuitive operation via touchscreen. The pre-filled cartridge dispenses insulin without the need of filling the cartridge yourself.
- Simply discrete
The small and light-weight device adapts perfectly to the daily routine of your life.
Ypsomed usability study – Top ratings by patients and caregivers¹
In the Ypsomed SUS usability study2 of the mylife YpsoPump, the average SUS score of the 15 patients is 88, and the average SUS score of the 15 caregivers is 87. This corresponds to an “excellent” on the adjective scale.
1 Caregivers: medical professionals as well as persons in the private daily environment.
2 User Study using the System Usability Scale (SUS) tool.15 patients and 15 caregivers tested the mylife YpsoPump