mylife therapy management made easy
With the aim of optimised communication between people with diabetes and health care professionals, the mylife therapy management is an easy-to-use, easy-to-share solution for diabetes therapy data which consists of the mylife Software, the mylife App and the mylife Cloud.
The mylife therapy management accommodates the requirements of various diabetes therapy plans; from type 1 users on pump therapy to type 2 users who simply want to keep track of their blood glucose values.
- User friendly design for ease of use
- Identical interface for all users to simplify communication
- Compatible with a range of devices for more flexibility
- Optional use of cloud service to match user preferences
- Possibility of data sharing to simplify therapy management
mylife App Comprehensive data at your fingertips
Your therapy success is our goal! The mylife App lets you manage your diabetes discreetly at any time and any place and documentation becomes a matter of ease! The mylife App can import the therapy data from the mylife YpsoPump and the mylife Unio Neva blood glucose meter via Bluetooth® and the integrated bolus calculator supports you in your everyday life with diabetes.
The mylife App lets you document your entire therapeutic data easily and quickly and lets you prepare overviews with only a few clicks. You can manage blood glucose, meals, insulin delivery and much more with the mylife App and all your values are available at a glance at all times.
- Simple wireless data transfer via Bluetooth® to the mylife App
- Integrated and easy-to-use bolus calculator with insulin on board function
- Choice between two bolus calculation methods
- Display of last values including blood glucose value, bolus, basal rate and insulin on board for a discreet therapy overview
- Possibility of manual data entry and mylife Cloud synchronisation
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
Bolus calculator Handling of insulin on board
The mylife App offers the choice how insulin on board is handled in bolus calculations.
Insulin on board is subtracted from the correction bolus and meal bolus.
Insulin on board is subtracted only in the correction bolus calculation. It is never subtracted from the meal bolus.
- Android devices with Android Version 5.0 and higher
- Android devices has to support Bluetooth® Low Energy (Bluetooth® V4.0)
- iPhone 5s or newer / iOS Version 9.3 and higher
mylife Software Diabetes therapy management solution
The mylife Software has been designed to work with the full range of mylife Diabetescare devices, and also with a wide range of other blood glucose meters. Users can access the mylife Software in the mylife Cloud.
- User friendly design for ease of use
- Compatible with a range of devices
- Optional use of cloud service
- Possibility of data sharing
Reports assist both health care professionals and patient when evaluating therapy data and ensure that both are equipped with helpful and relevant information.
- Dashboard: Start screen to import and synchronise device data and a quick reference of therapy trends and results
- Overall view: Graphical view of therapy data
- Logbook: Chronological list of events, patient and HCP notes and data on key events
- Standard day: Overview of 24 hours blood glucose patterns
- Distribution: To view blood glucose distribution for the whole day or periods of the day
- Insulin report: Shows insulin quantity, basal to bolus ratio and bolus types
- Trend report: To compare two periods of time with each other to identify treatment opportunities
- Pump settings: Automated storing of pump settings with each data import and to compare pump settings of two periods
- Patient profiles: For the HCP to create, view and edit patients and their data
- Settings: To configure the software to suit your preferences
mylife Diabetescare devices:
- Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump
- Ypsomed mylife Pura
- Ypsomed mylife Unio
- Ypsomed mylife Unio Cara
- Ypsomed mylife Unio Neva
- Ypsomed mylife Aveo
Other blood glucose meters:
- Abbott FreeStyle
- Abbott Freestyle Freedom Lite
- Abbott FreeStyle Insulinx
- Abbott FreeStyle Lite
- Abbott FreeStyle Mini/Flash
- Abbott FreeStyle Precision Neo
- Roche Accu-Chek Active
- Roche Accu-Chek Aviva Connect
- Roche Accu-Chek Aviva Expert
- Roche Accu-Chek Aviva II (--> SmartPix)
- Roche Accu-Chek Aviva Nano
- Roche Accu-Chek Mobile
- Roche Accu-Chek Mobile II
- Roche Accu-Chek Performa
- Ascensia Breeze 2
- Ascensia Contour 2
- Ascensia Contour Next
- Ascensia Contour Next Link
- Ascensia Contour Next USB
- Ascensia Contour Ts
- Ascensia Contour USB
- Ascensia Contour XT
- Bionime GM 550
- i-SENS CareSense N
- Lifescan OneTouch Ultra
- Lifescan OneTouch Ultra 2
- Lifescan OneTouch Ultra Smart
- Lifescan OneTouch UltraEasy
- Lifescan OneTouch Verio
- Lifescan OneTouch Verio Flex
- Lifescan OneTouch Verio IQ
- Lifescan OneTouch VerioPro
- Lifescan OneTouch Vita
- Sanofi MyStar Extra
mylife Cloud Easy, fast and secure
Thanks to the mylife Cloud, data synchronisation between health care professionals and patients is easier than ever. Health care professionals can invite their patients to share data directly from the mylife Software.
This allows health care professionals to synchronise patient data and to spend more time on therapy management during appointments.
The mylife Software offers users the choice to store therapy data either in the mylife Cloud or directly onto their personal computer. Your data, your choice.
Access your data anywhere, anytime
Cloud access ensures data is securely stored and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.
- Use the internet browser on any Mac or PC to access the mylife Software online
- Upload pump and meter data directly into the mylife Cloud via the mylife Upload Utility
- mylife Cloud data is backed up, up-to-date and accessible
Access the mylife Software in the cloud
Download the mylife Upload
Disclaimer: The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ypsomed is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.