Diabetes therapy management made easy
The mylife Diabetescare therapy management is an easy-to-use, easy-to-share solution for diabetes therapy data which consists of the mylife App, the mylife Software and the mylife Cloud. It integrates with the mylife YpsoPump insulin pump, the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) system as well as various blood glucose meters.
mylife App Comprehensive data at your fingertips
The mylife App lets you manage your diabetes discreetly at any time and any place and documentation becomes a matter of ease!
- Simple wireless data transfer via Bluetooth® to the mylife App from the mylife YpsoPump and mylife blood glucose meters
- Integrated and easy-to-use bolus calculator with insulin on board function
- Choice between two bolus calculation methods
- Display of last values including blood glucose value, bolus, basal rate and insulin on board for a discreet therapy overview
- Possibility of manual data entry and mylife Cloud synchronisation
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices. The mylife Assist function is currently only available for Android. iOS will follow shortly.
mylife Assist: app-based CGM integration with the mylife YpsoPump system
Update your mylife App now!
Thanks to the new mylife Assist feature, as a user of our mylife YpsoPump insulin pump and the Dexcom G6, you will have the data of both the pump and the CGM system in one place: your mylife App on your smartphone.
Your main benefits of our app-based CGM integration:
- Direct use of CGM (glucose) values for convenient bolus suggestion calculation
- Glucose and insulin data discreetly available on your smartphone
- Alerts in case of high or low glucose levels
- Optional data sharing with the mylife Cloud and Dexcom CLARITY for full therapy overview
- Compatibility with a broad range of smartphones. The mylife Assist function is currently only available for Android. iOS will follow shortly.
Features available as of mylife App version 1.8. The access to the CGM functionality is country-dependent.
- Display of continuous glucose information and trend, updated every 5 minutes
- Use of CGM values for bolus suggestion calculation
- Low and high glucose alarm and alerts, including smartphone notifications
- Soon available: Follow management (via Dexcom Follow1 app)
- For sensor sessions without sensor code: regular calibration within the app
- Stopping a sensor session
- Connection and setup of G6 sensor and transmitter via wizard: Bluetooth® pairing, sensor insertion and transmitter attachment
- Camera support for scanning of transmitter serial number and sensor code
- CGM data upload to the mylife Cloud (as of mylife Software / Cloud 2.0)
- CGM data upload to Dexcom CLARITY
Bolus calculator Handling of insulin on board
The mylife App offers the choice how insulin on board is handled in bolus calculations.
Insulin on board is subtracted from the correction bolus and meal bolus.
Insulin on board is subtracted only in the correction bolus calculation. It is never subtracted from the meal bolus.
mylife Software Diabetes therapy management solution
The mylife Software has been designed to work with the full range of mylife Diabetescare devices, and also with a wide range of other blood glucose meters. Users can access the mylife Software in the mylife Cloud.
- User friendly design for ease of use
- Compatible with a range of devices
- Optional use of cloud service
- Possibility of data sharing
Reports assist both health care professionals and patient when evaluating therapy data and ensure that both are equipped with helpful and relevant information.
- Dashboard: Start screen to import and synchronise device data and a quick reference of therapy trends and results
- Overall view: Graphical view of therapy data
- Logbook: Chronological list of events, patient and HCP notes and data on key events
- Standard day: Overview of 24 hours blood glucose patterns
- Distribution: To view blood glucose distribution for the whole day or periods of the day
- Insulin report: Shows insulin quantity, basal to bolus ratio and bolus types
- Trend report: To compare two periods of time with each other to identify treatment opportunities
- Pump settings: Automated storing of pump settings with each data import and to compare pump settings of two periods
- Patient profiles: For the HCP to create, view and edit patients and their data
- Settings: To configure the software to suit your preferences
mylife Diabetescare devices:
- Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump
- Ypsomed mylife Pura
- Ypsomed mylife Unio
- Ypsomed mylife Unio Cara
- Ypsomed mylife Unio Neva
- Ypsomed mylife Aveo
Other blood glucose meters:
- Abbott FreeStyle
- Abbott Freestyle Freedom Lite
- Abbott FreeStyle Insulinx
- Abbott FreeStyle Lite
- Abbott FreeStyle Mini/Flash
- Abbott FreeStyle Precision Neo
- Roche Accu-Chek Active
- Roche Accu-Chek Aviva Connect
- Roche Accu-Chek Aviva Expert
- Roche Accu-Chek Aviva II (--> SmartPix)
- Roche Accu-Chek Aviva Nano
- Roche Accu-Chek Mobile
- Roche Accu-Chek Mobile II
- Roche Accu-Chek Performa
- Ascensia Breeze 2
- Ascensia Contour 2
- Ascensia Contour Next
- Ascensia Contour Next Link
- Ascensia Contour Next USB
- Ascensia Contour Ts
- Ascensia Contour USB
- Ascensia Contour XT
- Bionime GM 550
- i-SENS CareSense N
- Lifescan OneTouch Ultra
- Lifescan OneTouch Ultra 2
- Lifescan OneTouch Ultra Smart
- Lifescan OneTouch UltraEasy
- Lifescan OneTouch Verio
- Lifescan OneTouch Verio Flex
- Lifescan OneTouch Verio IQ
- Lifescan OneTouch VerioPro
- Lifescan OneTouch Vita
- Sanofi MyStar Extra
mylife Cloud Easy, fast and secure
Thanks to the mylife Cloud, data synchronisation between health care professionals and patients is easier than ever. Health care professionals can invite their patients to share data directly from the mylife Software.
This allows health care professionals to synchronise patient data and to spend more time on therapy management during appointments.
The mylife Software offers users the choice to store therapy data either in the mylife Cloud or directly onto their personal computer. Your data, your choice.
Access your data anywhere, anytime
Cloud access ensures data is securely stored and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.
- Use the internet browser on any Mac or PC to access the mylife Software online
- Upload pump and meter data directly into the mylife Cloud via the mylife Upload Utility
- mylife Cloud data is backed up, up-to-date and accessible
Access the mylife Software in the cloud
Download the mylife Upload
1 The integration of the function in the mylife App is planned in spring 2022. The integration of the function in the mylife App is planned during the year 2021. Up to 5 followers in countries outside of the United States. Following requires the use of a separate Follow App and an internet connection. Do not make diabetes treatment decisions based upon the Dexcom Follow app readings. Always confirm with your compatible smart device or Dexcom receiver.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ypsomed is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Dexcom, Dexcom G6, Dexcom Follow and Dexcom CLARITY are registered trademarks of Dexcom, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Read the instructions for use and always consult your healthcare professional to see if this product is right for you. For more information please visit www.dexcom.com/en-AU
For safety information see www.mylife-diabetescare.com.au/safety-information