Features and functions of the mylife App
Our latest addition: Discreet bolus delivery from your smartphone to your pump
Basic therapy management
- Home screen with latest therapy data at a glance including blood glucose, bolus insulin, basal rate and insulin on board
- Two therapy modes: pump therapy and pen therapy
- Simple, wireless data transfer from mylife YpsoPump and selected mylife blood glucose meters
- Integrated and easy-to-use bolus suggestion calculator with insulin on board function
- Choice between two bolus calculation methods
- Therapy logbook
- Basic statistics for blood glucose and insulin consumption
- Export of PDF and CSV reports
- Optional data synchronisation with the mylife Cloud
mylife Dose feature (as of version 2.0)1
- Remote bolus delivery from your smartphone on the mylife YpsoPump
- Bolus delivery for standard, extended and combination bolus types
- Bolus delivery with and without prior use of the app-based bolus suggestion calculator
Note that you require a version of the mylife YpsoPump that is compatible with mylife Dose to use this newfeature.
mylife Assist feature (as of version 1.8)2
- Connectivity with the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System
- Direct use of CGM (glucose) values for convenient bolus suggestion calculation
- Display of current sensor reading, glucose trend and up to 24 hours of historical CGM values
- Alerts in case of high or low glucose levels
- Onboarding of sensor and transmitter within the app
- Data upload to Dexcom CLARITY
- Wide range of compatible smartphones
Dexcom and Dexcom G6 are registered trademarks of Dexcom, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
1 The innovation described is available in selected countries and expanding to further countries soon. Expansion is contingent upon local regulatory approval.
2 Feature available as of mylife App version 1.8. The access to CGM functionality is country-dependent.
For safety information on mentioned products, see mylife-diabetescare.com/safety