mylife Unio Neva – Enjoy integration
- Modern blood glucose monitoring system for intuitive operation
- Automatic data transfer for quick and simplified therapy monitoring
- Connectivity to the mylife App for a convenient bolus suggestion
- Side-loading test strip for hygienic strip removal without blood contact
- Comfortable blood sampling with the automatic load and release function of mylife AutoLance
mylife Unio Neva The perfect match for mylife YpsoPump
mylife Unio Neva is ideal for diabetes self-management in combination with the mylife YpsoPump insulin pump. Both devices have Bluetooth® connection and can send data wirelessly to the mylife App. This enables you to combine your blood glucose data and pump data in one therapy management solution, giving you an overview of your therapy and convenient bolus suggestions. Thanks to the mylife Cloud, data synchronisation between you and your health care professional is easier than ever. Treatment discussions are simplified as both parties can access identical graphs and statistics directly in the mylife Cloud. This makes mylife Unio Neva the perfect match for the mylife YpsoPump.
mylife Unio Neva Inspired by users – designed and modernised for you
A few years ago we asked people with diabetes what they consider to be the ideal blood glucose meter. Based on their requests and suggestions, we developed mylife Unio – a patient focused blood glucose monitoring system that meets user requirements: a discreet and high quality blood glucose meter with intuitive operation, hygienic test strip handling and a lancing device with comfortable blood sampling – all combined in a compact and practical case.
As times change, technologies in diabetes management reach new standards. We have updated our blood glucose meter with a connectivity standard which allows easy data transfer via Bluetooth® and micro-USB.
mylife Unio Neva is the ideal blood glucose monitoring system for people who appreciate an uncomplicated and reliable diabetes therapy. The device automatically transfers therapy data via Bluetooth® and micro-USB to the mylife App.
Simplified data management allowing more time to enjoy life.
A comprehensive concept Design, technology and functionality all in one
mylife Unio Neva will motivate you to enhance your blood glucose monitoring through its technology in a miniaturised format. Its centrepiece is a compact blood glucose meter that meets high standards – it is easy to handle, accurate, precise and robust. Measurement data can automatically be transferred via Bluetooth® to the mylife App (iOS/Android) and via micro-USB to different therapy management software (as of mylife Software version 2.0 also via Bluetooth®). In return, settings on the blood glucose meter can easily be done in the mylife App. The mylife AutoLance is a high precision lancing device. With an automatic load and release function and constant pricking pressure, it ensures comfortable and virtually painless blood sampling.
Components at a glance All you need for a plain and simple measurement
mylife Unio Neva blood glucose meter
- Modern design, small and handy
- Easy-to-read menu-based LCD display with intuitive operation
- Display available in different languages
- Fast and accurate1 results
- Bluetooth® and micro-USB: data can be transferred to the mylife App and to therapy management software such as the mylife Software
- Blood glucose target range can be defined
- Alarm functions with 4 daily alarms
- Up to 4 markers can be selected for each measurement and be edited subsequently
mylife AutoLance lancing device
- Automatic load and release function in one step
- Automatic pressure control allows steady pricking pressure and thus ensures almost painless blood sampling
- Safety button prevents unintentional release
- 7 variable puncture depths
- Practical bayonet lock and stop function for easy lancet replacement
- AST cap available for alternative measuring sites
mylife Unio test strip
- High precision and accuracy with GDH-FAD enzyme1,2
- High Definition Signal Transmission (HDST)
- Solid test strip for a good grip
- Test strip removal without blood contact
- Easy taking of test strips from the compact vial
Easy and discreet in any situation
You will not only experience fast and discreet measurements with the mylife SoftCase, but also with the compact and practical mylife SmartCase, which is available as an accessory. With the handy mylife SmartCase, measurements can easily be done on-the-go.
- Compact integration of all components
- Discreet appearance without attracting attention
- Spare lancets compartment
- Easy disposal of used test strips
Sterile disposable lancets for effective and comfortable capillary blood sampling
The mylife Lancets and mylife Lancets multicolor quality lancets are designed to make blood sampling easier and more comfortable. An electro-polished tri-beveled needle tip guarantees a smooth and sharp finish to obtain optimum blood samples with maximum comfort.
- Virtually pain free: The tri-beveled needle tip guarantees a gentle collection of the blood sample.
- Exposed Needle Length: The needle is perfectly positioned to ensure consistent needle concentricity and an exposed needle length.
- Optimised safety: No LDPE (low density polyethylene) material remains on the needle tip after removing lancing cap.
- High quality lancets for everyday use
- Optimum blood flow
- Makes blood sampling easier and more comfortable
- Needle diameter 30G
- Designed for use with mylife Aveo lancing device, mylife AutoLance, mylife Softlance and most other sampling devices
- mylife Lancets multicolor: same function as mylife Lancets standard, but available in seven different colors
1 Bionime Corporation: Test Report for the System Accuracy Evaluation Blood Glucose Monitoring System GM722 (mylife Unio Neva), Chung Shan Medical University Hospital, Taiwan, 09.2017.
2 Bionime Corporation: Test Report for the Evaluation of Precision (ISO 15197:2013), Model GM722 (mylife Unio Neva) and Strip GS720 (mylife Unio), Taichung, Taiwan, 08.2017.
Measurement with mylife Unio Neva High measurement convenience
Remove test strip and close box.
Insert test strip. The blood glucose meter starts automatically.
Keep safety button pressed down. Then press finger onto the cap of the lancing device – keep thumb pressed (it is not necessary to tighten).
Read the measurement on the LCD display and set markers.
Assign up to four markers to the reading (optional). Once the meter is paired with at least one device and Bluetooth® is turned on, data will be transmitted to the mylife App automatically.
Hygienic removal of the test strip without blood contact.
Consult instructions for use
In addition to data management via Bluetooth® by an App on a mobile device, the mylife Unio Neva meter lets you transfer data from the meter to a compatible therapy management software, such as the mylife Software, with a conventional micro-USB cable. As of mylife Software version 2.0, data transfer from the mylife Unio Neva to the mylife Software can also be carried out by using the Bluetooth® interface of the meter in combination with a specific dongle for the PC.
A micro-USB data cable and Bluetooth® dongle can be ordered from your local customer service. Please contact your local Ypsomed customer service .
The mylife Software is a therapy management solution designed to cover the needs of people with diabetes and health care professionals for a thorough diabetes management. It has an intuitive and user-friendly design for ease of use, trend reports and meaningful statistics for a better therapy overview. The mylife Software is compatible with all mylife Diabetescare devices, such as mylife Unio, mylife Unio Neva, mylife Pura, mylife Pura X, and mylife YpsoPump, and a range of other devices for a complete picture.
Get more information about the mylife Software.
- TechnologyElectrochemical: GDH-FAD
- Haematocrit range20 – 70 % when blood glucose ≤ 200 mg/dL
20 – 60 % when blood glucose > 200 mg/dL
- SampleCapillary, venous and arterial whole blood
- Blood volume / Measurement time0.7 μL / 5 seconds
- Memory1000 measurements
- Measurement range10 – 600 mg/dL
- Data interfaceWireless via Bluetooth® or with cable via micro-USB port
- Data managementData can be transferred to the mylife App and to therapy management software such as the mylife Software, SiDiary and Diabass®. (diasend® conformity to be reconfirmed. Please contact your local Ypsomed customer service).
- Screen and operationLCD screen with multilingual menu navigation. Simple and intuitive with helpful symbols. If preferred, settings can be done via the mylife App. Error messages with symbols and suggestion for correction.
- IlluminationIlluminated screen for good readability day and night
- Blood glucose target rangeAn upper and a lower limit can be set, warning signals during measurement
- Alarm functions4 alarms with possible repeat function
- Event markersMarkers for pre-prandial and post-prandial, sport, illness, special. Up to 4 markers for each measurement result
- Power supply2 CR2032 coin cell batteries (about 600 measurements)
- Lancing devicemylife AutoLance with automatic load and release function
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ypsomed is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.