Below you can submit your solution of the word search of the mylife YpsoPump newsletter.
To participate in the competition, please enter your personal information and upload a picture of your solution.
The closing date is 15.12.2019.
The solution will be published on this page after the closing date, on 16.12.2019.
If you have won the Fitbit Charge 3, you will receive an email from us.
To take part in this competition, you will need to correctly solve the word search and then take a photo of your completed entry and send the photo via the input form on this page mylife-diabetescare.com/en-GB/word-search. Entries should be received by Ypsomed by the end of 15 December 2019. Correct entries will then be put into a prize draw from which one winner will be drawn at random. Rules of entry are below:
- The competition is only open to residents in the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Employees of Ypsomed Limited and their families are ineligible.
- If you are under the age of 18, your email must include consent from your parent or guardian to enter and claim your prize, if you are a winner. Ypsomed may ask the winner to provide proof of age.
- Entries must be sent via the input form on this page and be received by Ypsomed by 23.59:59 (BST) on 15 December 2019. Photographs must be .jpg format or another commonly used digital photo format. There is a limit of one entry per person.
- No purchase is necessary and there is no charge to enter.
- Only eligible entries which match the official answers held by Ypsomed will be put through for inclusion in the prize draw. Entries which are, in the sole opinion of Ypsomed, illegible will not be accepted.
- The prize will be one Fitbit Charge 3 (black or blue-grey strap). Ypsomed reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of equal or greater value if circumstances beyond Ypsomed’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prize draw will take place on Monday, 16 December 2019 where a single winner will be drawn by random selection from the eligible entries. The winner will be contacted using the contact information given at the time of entry and the prize will be sent to the address given with the winning entry. Aside from contacting the winner, Ypsomed will not enter into any correspondence or discussion.
- Ypsomed will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner using the contact information provided. If the winner does not respond to Ypsomed within 5 days of the draw date, Ypsomed shall be entitled to repeat the random selection of a winner. Ypsomed will not be liable in any way to any previously selected entrant in such situation.
- Ypsomed intends to publish (in the newsletter following selection) or make available upon any request the surname and county of the winner. If you are a winner and you wish that such information is not made available, please confirm at the time of us informing you as a winner.
- Ypsomed has noresponsibility for any entries that are delayed or corrupted in transit regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, network, server, computer hardware or software failure or if a photo is not viewable by Ypsomed. Ypsomed shall not be required to inform an entrant of any such issues.
- Entry will be deemed to be acceptance of these rules.
- If there is any reason to believe that an entrant may be acting in breach of these rules, Ypsomed may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude that entrant from participation.
- Ypsomed reserves the right to suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.