Diabetes therapy management made easy
The mylife Diabetescare therapy management is an easy-to-use, easy-to-share solution for diabetes therapy data which consists of the mylife App, the mylife Software and the mylife Cloud. It integrates with the mylife YpsoPump insulin pump, the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System as well as various blood glucose meters.
mylife App Comprehensive therapy management for open-loop
The mylife App lets you manage your diabetes discreetly at any time and any place and documentation becomes a matter of ease!
Calculate your bolus suggestion, create your reports and get an overview on your therapy management with practical graphs and statistics.
Suitable for pump therapy in open-loop and for MDI therapy.
Remote bolus delivery from your smartphone
Deliver boluses discreetly and conveniently from your smartphone – without touching the pump*. Furthermore, you can deliver with and without using the bolus suggestion calculator.
* This feature require the mylife YpsoPump software version V05.00.XX or higher
App-based CGM integration
Thanks to the CGM integration, as a user of our mylife YpsoPump insulin pump and the Dexcom G6, the data of both the pump and the CGM system is in one place: your mylife App on your smartphone.
For an even greater discreetness, use your Apple Watch to check your glucose values and to acknowledge CGM alerts.
You are able to benefit from the Dexcom G6 without having to replace your current mylife YpsoPump. The only thing you have to do is to download or update your mylife App.
mylife Software Diabetes therapy management solution
The mylife Software has been designed to work with the full range of mylife Diabetescare devices, and also with a wide range of other blood glucose meters. It is available with two different options. Users can decide if they want to install the mylife Software directly on their PC or if they want to access the mylife Software in the mylife Cloud.
- User friendly design for ease of use
- Compatible with a range of devices
- Optional use of cloud service
- Possibility of data sharing
Reports assist both healthcare professionals and patient when evaluating therapy data and ensure that both are equipped with helpful and relevant information. Reports are available for patients using blood glucose meters and for patients with a Dexcom G6 CGM.
- Dashboard: Quick reference of therapy trends and results
- Overall view: Graphical view of therapy data
- Logbook: Chronological list of events, patient and HCP notes and data on key events
- Ambulatory Glucose Profile AGP: Overview of 24 hours blood glucose patterns
- Distribution: To view blood glucose distribution for the whole day or periods of the day
- Insulin report: Shows insulin quantity, basal to bolus ratio and bolus types
- Trend report: To compare two periods of time with each other to identify treatment opportunities
- Pump settings: Automated storing of pump settings with each data import and to compare pump settings of two periods
- Patient profiles: For the HCP to create, view and edit patients and their data
- Settings: To configure the software to suit your preferences
mylife Diabetescare devices:
- Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump
- Ypsomed mylife Pura
- Ypsomed mylife Unio
- Ypsomed mylife Unio Cara
- Ypsomed mylife Unio Neva
- Ypsomed mylife Aveo
Other blood glucose meters:
- Abbott FreeStyle
- Abbott Freestyle Freedom Lite
- Abbott FreeStyle Insulinx
- Abbott FreeStyle Lite
- Abbott FreeStyle Mini/Flash
- Abbott FreeStyle Precision Neo
- Roche Accu-Chek Active
- Roche Accu-Chek Aviva Connect
- Roche Accu-Chek Aviva Expert
- Roche Accu-Chek Aviva II (--> SmartPix)
- Roche Accu-Chek Aviva Nano
- Roche Accu-Chek Mobile
- Roche Accu-Chek Mobile II
- Roche Accu-Chek Performa
- Ascensia Breeze 2
- Ascensia Contour 2
- Ascensia Contour Next
- Ascensia Contour Next Link
- Ascensia Contour Next USB
- Ascensia Contour Ts
- Ascensia Contour USB
- Ascensia Contour XT
- Bionime GM 550
- i-SENS CareSense N
- Lifescan OneTouch Ultra
- Lifescan OneTouch Ultra 2
- Lifescan OneTouch Ultra Smart
- Lifescan OneTouch UltraEasy
- Lifescan OneTouch Verio
- Lifescan OneTouch Verio Flex
- Lifescan OneTouch Verio IQ
- Lifescan OneTouch VerioPro
- Lifescan OneTouch Vita
- Sanofi MyStar Extra
Download mylife Software on your Windows Computer
Installed on any Windows personal computer, experience the features and benefits of the mylife Software.
- Enter, access and review therapy data locally on your personal computer
- Access all data using one local computer and keep data off the mylife Cloud
- Windows operating system 8.1-11.0
- Net Runtime environment 4.8 and higher (this will install automatically if missing)
- 1 GB of RAM and at least 500 MB of hard disk space
- Minimum resolution requirement of 1024 × 768 pixels
Note: To install the mylife Software on your computer, it is necessary that you have administrator rights.
mylife Cloud Easy, fast and secure
Thanks to the mylife Cloud, data synchronisation between healthcare professionals and patients is easier than ever. Healthcare professionals can invite their patients to share data directly from the mylife Software.
This allows healthcare professionals to synchronise patient data and to spend more time on therapy management during appointments.
The mylife Software offers users the choice to store therapy data either in the mylife Cloud or directly onto their personal computer. Your data, your choice.
Access your data anywhere, anytime
Cloud access ensures data is securely stored and can be accessed from any device with an internet connection.
- Use the internet browser on any Mac or PC to access the mylife Software online
- Upload pump and meter data directly into the mylife Cloud via the mylife Upload Utility (compatibility, see further below)
- mylife Cloud data is backed up, up-to-date and accessible
Access the mylife Software in the cloud
Download the mylife Upload
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ypsomed is under license.
Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
The product images are for illustrative purposes only.
Dexcom and Dexcom G6 are registered trademarks of Dexcom, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
For safety information on mentioned products, see mylife-diabetescare.co.uk/safety