mylife YpsoPump – The intuitive insulin pump system
- Features the essential functions for easy use
- Icon-based, language independent touchscreen for intuitive operation
- Small and light-weight device for discreet and comfortable wearing
- Pre-filled cartridge for quick and convenient cartridge change
- Self-filled reservoir for the insulin of choice
- Infusion set freely rotates 360° for perfect alignment at all times
- Bluetooth integration for wireless connection to the mylife Software and mylife App
Designed to fit your life 30 years of development experience focused on the essentials
Ypsomed has set itself the goal of making medical self-treatment a matter of routine for people with diabetes. This is why the development team of the mylife YpsoPump had your needs in mind. The result is an insulin pump which focuses on the essential functions and is easy to handle. It features the best of 30 years Swiss medical engineering.
- Easy to learn
Your pump features the essential functions. This reduces the need for training and leaves you more time for therapy management.
- Easy to operate
The icon-based menu allows for intuitive operation via touchscreen. The pre-filled cartridge dispenses insulin without the need of filling the cartridge yourself.
- Simply discreet
The small and light-weight device adapts perfectly to the daily routine of your life.
Ypsomed usability study Top ratings by patients and caregivers1
In the Ypsomed SUS usability study2 of the mylife YpsoPump, the average SUS score of the 15 patients is 88, and the average SUS score of the 15 caregivers is 87. This corresponds to an "excellent" on the adjective scale.
1 Caregivers: medical professionals as well as persons in the private daily environment.
2 User Study using the System Usability Scale (SUS) tool.15 patients and 15 caregivers tested the mylife YpsoPump system.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ypsomed AG is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Your easy-to-learn insulin pump system Well thought out, intuitive and small
- Small dimensions and well thought out design with only one single function button
- Reliable, discreet blind bolus delivery with supporting vibration alerts
- Cartridge change in three easy steps
- Weights only 83 grams (including battery and filled cartridge)
- Simple menu navigation regardless of language through self-explanatory icons
- The bright, high contrast touchscreen provides clear readability
- Status screen with all necessary information on pump status
- Every function is just a few swipes away
Cartridge features at a glance Convenience or freedom of choice
With your mylife YpsoPump, you are not required to change your infusion set everytime you change your insulin cartridge – this ensures you easy, fast and discreet cartridge changes.
Pre-filled insulin cartridge
- Easy to change
- Less handling steps
- Size of cartridge1.6 ml
- Package quantity5 cartridges
- UsageFor single use
- MaterialGlass cylinder
Empty reservoir for self-filling
- Self-filled with your insulin of choice
- Easy-to-handle filling system
- Easy-to-read filling level
- Suitable for100 U/ml, rapid-acting insulin analogue or regular human insulin
- Size of reservoir1.6 ml/160U
- Package quantity10 reservoirs
- UsageFor single use
- MaterialGlass cylinder
Quick and convenient cartridge change Immediate availability with pre-filled insulin cartridge
The mylife YpsoPump system is compatible with a pre-filled insulin cartridge. Just three easy steps: the pre-filled cartridge makes cartridge changes simple and convenient.
- Rotate adaptor counterclockwise by 90°
- Remove cartridge
- Return the threaded rod and perform the self-test
- Insert a full cartridge into the cartridge compartment
- Place adaptor upright on the cartridge, rotate clockwise by 90° and close cartridge compartment
- Fill the infusion set
- Engage the infusion set by snapping the tubing cap to the cannula base of the infusion set
How to handle the mylife YpsoPump
- Bolus typesStandard bolus, extended bolus, combination bolus and blind bolus
- Bolus setting range0.1 U to 30 U
- Bolus increments0.1 U, 0.5 U, 1.0 U and 2.0 U
- Basal rate2 profiles (A and B), freely programmable by the user
- Basal rate setting range0.00 U/h to 40.0 U/h
- Battery1.5 V alkaline battery (LR03), size AAA. Service life typically 30 days of average use (54 U/day; temperature 23 °C ± 2 °C)
- Pre-filled insulin cartridge1.6 ml
- mylife YpsoPump Reservoir self-filled reservoir1.6 ml (160 U) 100 U/ml, rapid-acting insulin analogue or regular human insulin
- Pump dimensions7.8 cm × 4.6 cm × 1.6 cm
- Weight83 g (including battery and filled cartridge)
- Touchscreen dimensions4.1 cm × 1.6 cm OLED touchscreen
- Warranty4 years
- Water protection classificationIPX8 according to EN 60529 (immersion to a depth of 1 m for up to 60 minutes)
- Communication interfaceBluetooth 4.0 Low Energy 2400 to 2483.5 MHz