Ypsomed can be your partner in diabetes care throughout your journey of living with diabetes. We are here to make managing your diabetes more comfortable and convenient. This includes providing solutions for people on multiple daily injections (MDI), also known as pen therapy.
Get a free mylife MDI kit including:
- A free mylife Aveo starter kit
- Full instructions on how to download the mylife App and connect to the mylife Aveo BGM
- A free mylife Penfine Classic pen needles sample bag
mylife App Comprehensive data at your fingertips
- Simple wireless data transfer via Bluetooth® to the mylife App from mylife blood glucose meters
- Manage your diabetes discreetly and conveniently – documentation becomes a matter of ease!
- The integrated bolus suggestion calculator assists you with your daily diabetes management.
- Document your therapy data easily and quickly – create reports with only a few clicks.
- Practical graphs and statistics give you an overview on your therapy management. The values can be exported and shared in a clearly structured PDF report for your next medical appointment.
mylife Aveo BGM Enjoy practicality
- Preset blood glucose monitoring system for fast setup and easy training
- Large numbers and clear display for excellent readability
- Automatic data transfer for quick and simple therapy monitoring
- Connectivity to the mylife App for a convenient bolus suggestion
- Strip ejector for hygienic strip removal without contacting blood
mylife Penfine Classic needles Enjoy reliability
The classic pen needle with the twist you can rely on
- Just two twists for a secure fit
- Extra Thin Wall cannula for an optimised drug flow1
- Colour cording for simple identification or different pen needle lenghts
- Special silicone surface treatment for an advanced injection comfort
- Compatible with all major injection pen brands2 and available in 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm and 8 mm lengths
1 Technical Report, 2018. Data on file.
2 See pen needle box or "pen compatibility" on our website.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Ypsomed is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.