Exciting offer for people who choose a mylife YpsoPump system
If you start on a mylife YpsoPump between between 1 May and 31 July 2020, we will give you a FREE 3-month supply of Abbott FreeStyle Libre sensors (7 sensors in total).
With a mylife YpsoPump, you can ‘enjoy the little things’. The mylife YpsoPump measures 7.8 cm x 4.6 cm x 1.6 cm, and weighs just 83 g, making it the most compact and lightest insulin pump on the Australian market.
Features of the mylife YpsoPump system
- Small, light insulin pump with an intuitive touchscreen – discreet and easy to use
- Self-filled mylife YpsoPump Reservoir
- mylife YpsoPump Orbit infusion set – freely rotates 360°, making site selection easy and highly flexible
- mylife Orbit Inserter – small and lightweight, for convenient insertion of the infusion set
- mylife Software – for simplified therapy management
- mylife App – includes an integrated bolus calculator based on insulin data from the pump
- mylife Unio Neva BGM compatibility – automatic integration between the mylife App and Unio Neva via Bluetooth
*Conditions may apply. Refer to Terms and Conditions below for more information.
Your healthcare professional will advise you whether mylife YpsoPump is suitable for you.
- This offer is available for all patients who have agreed to purchase the YpsoPump System and completed the relevant paperwork along with their Healthcare professional during the period 1st May to 31st July 2020. This offer is not available for patients who are undergoing a 30 day trial of the YpsoPump system.
- The Abbott Libre offer is valid from the 1st May to 31st July 2020 inclusive.
- Ypsomed Australia agrees to provide a total of seven (7) Libre sensors at no cost to the patient. Provision of the ancillary consumables devices such as readers or Libre software will not be covered by Ypsomed Australia and will be the responsibility of the patient in consultation with their Healthcare Professional.
- Ypsomed Australia will agree to provide the first month’s supply of sensors as part of the Starter pack. Subsequent Libre sensors will be redeemable through Ypsomed Australia. Patients must contact 1800 447 042 to receive their remaining sensors.
- Abbott Libre training will be conducted by a qualified Healthcare Professional. Patient training on the effective use of the Abbott Libre Sensor system must be confirmed prior to the patient receiving the additional two (2) months of sensors.
- Ypsomed Australia agrees to provide a total of seven (7) sensors at no cost to the patient. Once the offer is redeemed any subsequent sensors must be purchased directly from Abbott at a cost of $92.50 per sensor and excludes postage and handling.
- Both Abbott Libre and Ypsomed YpsoPump Systems are registered products on the ARTG and have been reviewed by the TGA prior to their supply in Australia.
- The Healthcare Professional in consultation with the patient will decide whether the Libre sensor is appropriate for the patient. The HCP must confirm applicability and authorise supply via signature provided by Ypsomed Australia.
- The voucher offer will expire on Friday 29th January 2021. Any product not redeemed by this date is forfeited. Ypsomed and Abbott will not be responsible to provide any unclaimed product.
- No action shall be taken by Ypsomed or Abbott to unduly influence HCP’s in their treatment choices.
- Any Sensors not redeemed by Friday 29th January 2021 will be forfeited and no longer available for redemption.
- Ypsomed and Abbott agree that all proprietary or confidential information communicated by one party to the other party during this program, will be received in confidence and will not be disclosed to any third person by the receiving party, its agents or employees, without the prior written consent of the disclosing party.
- Ypsomed and Abbott must not in any way represent that the other party endorses or recommends either party or any of its products or services. Further, the parties acknowledge that Abbott’s participation in the program does not and is not intended to constitute any inducement, or give rise to any obligation, to purchase, recommend or use any of Abbott’s or Ypsomed products or services.
- The parties acknowledge and agree that all trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in or relating to the Sensors belong to and are the property of Abbott and/or its affiliates or other rights owners. Ypsomed will not, and will not attempt to, directly or indirectly infringe upon or make any claim in the rights in the intellectual property in any of the Sensors.